Saturday, April 24, 2004

When it rains it pours!

This is just a quick post to let you all know that I do not deserve everything that I've be receiving. I have received 5 packages in the last two weeks full of all kinds of goodies. Let me assure you that I will now be in complete supply of sugar free gum and lotion for the next two years. I will also not be needing any tuna fish or zone bars for quite some time. If you are reading this and thinking, "well, what do I send her now!" You can always always send me a letter and/or pictures describing your lives. Okay, I realize this is quite short, but I just felt I had to get this out before any of you spent money on sending me packages. When I have a litttle bit more time I will post another blog describing the latest developments with my school. So stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home