Friday, January 23, 2004

Ideas for Packages!!!

I wouldn't normally ask for people to send me things and beg for packages and the like, but many of you have asked what things I need and what is really hard to find here. Sooooooooo, okay, I can give you a run-down of items that are always good to send.

Sugar-free drink mixes (kool-aid, crystal light, etc.)
Sugar free gum
Tuna Fish packed in water (probably easiest to send the flavor fresh pouches)
Zone Power power bars
Any low-carb or organic fun food
Music (I'm dying for some new CD's. If it's been re-leased in the last six months you can bet I probably don't have it!)
Nice smelling things (body shower gels, lotions, anything from Victoria's Secret, The Body Shop, and/or Bath & Body Works)
My address is:
Amanda Kucich, PCV
Peace Corps
Private Mail Bag
Apia, (Western) Samoa
South Pacific

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home