Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Needed Items

As request by my family, I am once again sending out a list of items that I and my school would like and definitely would use.
First, I'll start with me.

My List
high-tech floss from meijer
double AA batteries
Crystal Light
Zone Bars
Mediteranean Food mixes
Runnning Shoes (*i want these the most as I'm training for a half marathon and currently my shoes are crap) I run in size 10 Width B New Balance. Last year's model is perfectly acceptable.
Garlic Press


School's List
Markers (thick ones)
construction paper
children's music on CD
Stencils
any and all art supplies
*what we need most are those neat fun educational toys you find in teachers stores. nothing that you need English for but anything else. I trust your judgement.
Thank you for all your help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home